DEATHSTATE: Innovative single-stick indie bullet hell roguelike shooter RPG comes to PS4 April 25th, 2017
Deathstate : Abyssal Edition, the best transdimensional single-stick indie bullet hell rogue like shooter RPG, is launching on PS4 on April 25th, 2017. The Playstation Store will get the upgraded version of the game, containing tons of realms, bosses, relics, secrets and features added since Deathstate’s launch on Steam, where it maintains a Very Positive user rating.
In Deathstate : Abyssal Edition you collect organs instead of armor, explore fractured realities instead of dungeons, and fight love-craftian horrors instead of goblins (you actually might fight some goblins too). The weird worlds of Binding of Isaac, Dark Souls and the Hellraiser movies inspired Deathstate’s otherworldly setting and synthed-out soundtrack
Watch the mind-expanding new trailer:
Journey into a surreal multiverse in pursuit of the elusive Professor Elinberg, who disappeared through a portal to the void in his library.
- Unique single-stick gameplay emphasizes movement, dodging and positioning.
- Explore 8 procedurally generated realms full danger, items and secrets.
- Face over 80 eldritch horrors and claim their organs and weapons for your own.
- Unlock 10 playable characters with unique abilities.
- Overcome 5 tiers of difficulty in your quest for truth, escape and sanity.
Developer Bread Machine Games, previously part of Workinman Games, is a Rochester NYgame studio working on passion projects of the surreal and creative nature.
Deathstate : Abyssal Edition releases on PSN for Playstation 4 for $9.99 on April 25th, 2017.
Press Release Source: Bread Machine Games / PRNews